By virtue of the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the domain www.mainat.com belongs, as the owner to:
- J. MAINAT, S.A. (hereinafter MAINAT)
- NIF: A-58.286.873
- Pas d’en Marges, 4Canet de Mar (08360 – Barcelona)
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA under Volume 8097, Folio 173, Page 94209, 1st Inscription
The use of this website will be governed by these conditions, including the content and services made available to users. That is why from MAINAT we ask you to read these conditions carefully as they contain all the information regarding your rights and obligations.
You should know that with the mere access to the website you will already be considered as a “user” of the same and with this you expressly accept, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at all times. In case you do not want to accept them, it is recommended that you do not continue using the website. It should be noted that access to www.mainat.com is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
MAINAT reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to revise these conditions to introduce modifications derived from legislative changes or corporate decisions, committing itself to publish and thereby inform of any variations that may affect users. These modifications will be understood as accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, MAINAT reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents. With these same terms, during modification, repair, updating or improvement tasks, access to the website may be suspended.
It could happen that derived from the modifications in the website described in the previous paragraph, new content or services are included that, in addition to being subject to these Conditions of Use, are also subject to Particular or Special Conditions that expand or replace the present ones. In the event that there is any disagreement between the general and the particular, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
Obligations and responsibilities of users
During the use of this website, the user agrees not to contravene current legislation, good faith, custom and public order while using this website, being prohibited the use for illicit, deceptive, malicious or harmful purposes for MAINAT or third parties. Therefore, the use must be adequate and correct, the user refraining from engaging in conduct that is harmful to the image, interests and / or rights of MAINAT and / or third parties or damages, disables or overloads the website. Likewise, you must refrain from accessing, using and / or manipulating the MAINAT data.
The user agrees to provide truthful information through communications with MAINAT, becoming solely responsible for any damages that such information may cause, due to being inaccurate or false, both to MAINAT and to third parties.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the minimum technical and internet connection requirements necessary for the correct use of the website. Consequently, MAINAT will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user’s equipment that prevent proper operational functioning.
MAINAT adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in the files that can be downloaded from the use of the website. However, it must be taken into account that the security measures of computer systems are not entirely reliable, so MAINAT cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the computer systems, documents and / or files of the user. . We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems that could cause damage to MAINAT or third parties.
MAINAT reserves the right to take the necessary legal actions in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, the accessibility of the website due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use this website respecting the following points:
- The user agrees not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect manipulation of data, duplications and exports of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, attempt to access restricted areas of MAINAT’s computer systems , introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may produce modifications in the computer system of MAINAT or third parties.
- The user may not assign or transmit to a third party the username and access password, and the use of the website for any other purpose that is not the exclusive satisfaction of their own use needs, or not, is prohibited. be the use described on the website itself.
- The user will provide the necessary means to ensure that the passwords and access codes to the application will remain under his control and will not be disclosed, copied, reproduced by unauthorized third parties, having to guard them by physical and logical means . The user must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
- It is absolutely prohibited for the user, by way of example but not limitation, to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, translate, modify, version, commercialize, duplicate, transform or transmit to third parties, in whole or in part the website, as well as remove, manipulate or alter in any way any notice or physical or logical label that includes MAINAT’s property rights over the application.
- The use of the website does not imply acceptance, approval and / or knowledge by MAINAT of the improper use made of the website, since MAINAT only provides the user with permissions to make correct use of it, in accordance with the present contract. The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the website.
- Likewise, in the event that the user does not comply with the obligations set forth herein, MAINAT may cease the provision of services, mediating written notification of the reasons for said termination, and without prejudice to the penalty that may correspond.
- All rights that have not been expressly included in these conditions of use, including intellectual and industrial property rights, are reserved to MAINAT.
Intellectual and Industrial Property. Admission of backlinks / hyperlinks
Permission to reproduce photos
The contents, photographs, videos, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands or any other sign that may be susceptible to commercialization or industrial use shown on the website are the property of MAINAT, or of third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website or in any social network where MAINAT is present, except in those cases where there is an express indication to the contrary, and are protected, among others, by national and international property regulations intellectual and industrial.
The reproduction of this website, as well as any of its contents, is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by MAINAT. Notwithstanding, the user will have the right to create links to the website page for private and non-commercial use subject to different conditions, MAINAT reserving the right to request, at any time, the immediate elimination of any link to the website. The conditions are:
- It will be a revocable and non-exclusive right.
- You may not imply that MAINAT recommends said website, services or products or falsify their relationship.
- It must not include content considered in bad taste, obscene, controversial offensive, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- The link must lead to the website, without allowing reproduction as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the website pages.
MAINAT cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. For this reason, it is not responsible for any aspect related to such websites.
MAINAT holds the ownership of the distinctive identifying signs of its company, for which it prohibits their reproduction, imitation, use or insertion of these distinctive signs without our due authorization.
Responsibility of the company
MAINAT is not responsible for problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any type of browser, as well as those derived from prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Therefore, MAINAT is not responsible for the consequences that such use or access to information could cause and will only proceed to eliminate, as soon as possible, the contents that could generate any type of damage or harm, provided that this is notified or have effective knowledge.
MAINAT will not be liable for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system, files or documents stored therein, when they originate from a virus from the user’s computer, malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it, telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system motivated by causes beyond MAINAT’s control.
Conditions of use for order processing
Through this website, our clients are offered the possibility of processing orders for custom garments.
All users will be able to view within the website, classified by categories and subcategories, all the products offered for purchase. By clicking on each of them, the user will be able to access a complete product file where a small description will be indicated.
To access the user identification system, it is necessary for MAINAT to have your customer data in advance, including the billing and shipping address, the place where to charge the amount of the order and the contact references.
The user is informed that the ordering system acts as a mere informative process for the offline ordering, without the completion of the appropriate data for the realization of the order serving to conclude any contract without prior completion of the order after the process. made on this website.
The price will be determined after the procedure carried out through this website and will be subject to the prices established by the catalog that MAINAT will make available to the client after the completion of this procedure.
The procedures to carry out the purchase of products will be those shown on the screen at all times and described in these General Conditions. MAINAT will provide the access code and the user to log in to its private area by email. For more information, see the video tutorial contained in this website.
To proceed with the processing of orders, the user must click on “Process Order” on each product. On the Order Summary screen, the user will be able to view their data and can enter the patient’s reference data. Based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, users are requested not to enter personal data of patients, applying pseudonymization security measures.
Failure to fill in these data will prevent the processing of the order.
When the user has completed filling in the order details, they must click the “Send form” button. From that moment, the request for the order will be received at the MAINAT offices.
The delivery time for orders placed and confirmed through this website is 10 – 15 working days.
Garments for adults: 6-month warranty as long as the washing and use instructions are followed
Children’s clothing: 3-month warranty as long as the washing and use instructions are followed
Any garment manipulated by people outside MAINAT is exempt from warranty.
Rules of Use of the News tab
In the News section, it informs about news, services offered, data of interest and any general information related to MAINAT. This website does not offer the possibility of participating users with their comments on the entries published by MAINAT in the News section.
Conflict resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of our website and the contracts for the purchase of products through said website will be governed by Spanish law.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said contracts will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your rights as recognized by current legislation.
Last modification: December 15 of 2020
Legal Text develop by:
Área Digital Abogados, S.L.P.